Okavango Delta Aerial

Okavango Delta Aerial

Saturday 11 July 2015

Ivor - First exhibition print

I haven't had any giclee prints of my work done for a few years now and the company I used before are no longer trading. 

Last Saturday I went to a 'new to me' company, Niche, taking the portrait of Ivor along to get scanned and be the first of the exhibition work to get put into print. 

Today I popped in to collect the painting and check the proof. A few adjustments later, I now have one copy with me and another 4 hopefully to be done by Monday or Tuesday. Very pleased with the result, now all I have to hope for is that it appeals to others enough that they want to buy them. Would be nice to take a few to Art in Action next week, if I can, to test this out.

I will definitely be getting a few more images done as prints... the next on the list is the big painting of Naya... I just have to figure out how to get her there! As as a blank 50" x 40" canvas, it just about fitted into the car.. now it's painted I don't want to squeeze it in if I can help it, as I don't want to risk damaging her. Have to have a think on that one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment